Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photos used in Adobe Spark

Explorer ,
Jun 23, 2017 Jun 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo,

how (with which export settings) are the jpgs from original raw photos from my Lightroom mobile collection generated I use on an Adobe Spark page?

It seems to me that the quality is not as good, as if I would export them manually (2048 px, 70 % ).

Any information on this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Jun 26, 2017 Jun 26, 2017
Do you mean the "inline", "fill screen", "window" and "full width" choice? This is the only choice I get when adding a photo.

Yes, I do mean exactly the same. These are the only options that you can use to resize images on different type of displays.

I wonder if I use "upload" or "creative cloud" as option for adding photos, the original quality I generated will be changed also.

Adobe Spark will resize images accordingly as per the browser and  transition used.

~Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate
Jun 23, 2017 Jun 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi marieps,

You can add high-quality images as well, While adding an image to your presentation you'll be prompted to choose the orientation and dimensions of the image. Quality will be selected as per the web standards.

See Can I use my own photos in Adobe Spark? – Adobe Spark Knowledge Base

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 24, 2017 Jun 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can add high-quality images as well, While adding an image to your presentation you'll be prompted to choose the orientation and dimensions of the image.

Thank you. I don't understand. Do you mean the "inline", "fill screen", "window" and "full width" choice? This is the only choice I get when adding a photo.

Quality in web standard might be not be good enough for a big screen, so I better generated my own jpgs and do not use the direct link to Lightroom.

I wonder if I use "upload" or "creative cloud" as option for adding photos, the original quality I generated will be changed also.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you mean the "inline", "fill screen", "window" and "full width" choice? This is the only choice I get when adding a photo.

Yes, I do mean exactly the same. These are the only options that you can use to resize images on different type of displays.

Adobe Spark will resize images accordingly as per the browser and  transition used.

~Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

WIth Lightroom CC and Mobile Sync you don't have to export anything. Spark can access images directly in your LR catalog regardless of what file format they are. Create a Lr collection with the images you want in the Spark page, then turn on Sync. Now when you add an image in the Spark page you can find the collection under the Lr icon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://forums.adobe.com/people/Theresa+J  schrieb

WIth Lightroom CC and Mobile Sync you don't have to export anything. Spark can access images directly in your LR catalog regardless of what file format they are. Create a Lr collection with the images you want in the Spark page, then turn on Sync. Now when you add an image in the Spark page you can find the collection under the Lr icon.

Thank you. I understood this, my question was if there is a way that I can influence the quality of the images.

From Akash Sharma I learnt now that this is done automatically. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 09, 2020 Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Does spark automatically optimize files coming across? i.e. are raw files I'm selecting in LR automatically turned into .jpg and compressed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines