Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to validate serial numbers in Premiere and Photoshop elements 15

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2017 Jun 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I'm trying to validate the serial numbers of premiere and photoshop elements 15 I've bought in the begining of this month, to update  Elements 12. In spite of those seral numbers are registered in my Adobe products list I'm unable to sign in and validade the numbers and consequently to open and use the software. I'm only allowed to work with Photoshop Organizer, not with the Editors. The reason is because "I have no internet connection" what obviously  is not true, once I could drawdown both programs and I'm writing this text in the site.

This problem exists from the the first moments to try to register the software after drawdown, and now I see that seven days without register it is blocked!!!

What can I do to solve this and beguin working???

Thanks for any help.

Vitorino

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 26, 2017 Jun 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps you can try a "chat" session with Adobe at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=PRE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 01, 2017 Oct 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have same issue.

I bought photoshop and premiere elements 15 in Jun.  I am able to install and validate and using photoshop elements 15 since then.

Now I decide to start using PRE 15.  So I install it, but it does not allow me to activiate it, not able to sign in due to not able to connect to internet.  Which is definitely not true.

The photoshop E 15 is still running.  I can see the Help that I am still signing in, with "Sind Out" option.

I try to sign out from PE15, but it fails as well, saying the same thing "Unable to connect to internet".

So now I have Photoshop Element 15 signed in, not able to sign out, PRE 15 not able to validate and sign in.

WHAT'S WRONG ?!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 01, 2017 Oct 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you follow Bill's advice, above?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2017 Nov 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you get any solution? any help from adobe?

I got the adobe Photoshop from DELL as digital delivery, this was running ok for almost two months but suddenly the application stopped to work giving the messages of "NO INTERNET CONNECTION" when there is or "UNABLE TO VALIDATE SERIAL NUMBER".

I'm trying to report the issue to adobe but I haven't get luck.

Kelly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines