Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Free images not allocated

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2017 Jun 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

I haven't received my monthly 10 free stock images as I should according to my subscription for the past 3 months now.

Can someone please investigate for me?

Thanks

Esmeralda

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 27, 2017 Jun 27, 2017

Hi Esmeralda

The issue with your renewal has been resolved and your image allocation is now showing correctly.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the first month you would have gotten 10 credits. The first month is free therefore you have received 10 free credits.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Thanks for the reply. Below please see screenshot of my plan. It includes 10 images per month.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your screenshot did not work. Only the first month is free images as I mentioned in that you are not charged for that month.

Are you saying that you are not getting 10 new credits each month?

For example if you subscribed on April 17th you would have gotten 10 credits and not being charged for that month. May 17th you would have gotten 10 more credits. So if you used 3 in the first month you would now have 17 credits. June 17th you would have gotten 10 more credits.

This is just an example but is that not what is happening for you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 26, 2017 Jun 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

I'll look into this issue and let you know when resolved.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 26, 2017 Jun 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Beverley.

The 10 free images a month is included in my subscription but none has been allocated in the oast three months.

Kind regards

Esmeralda

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 27, 2017 Jun 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Esmeralda

The issue with your renewal has been resolved and your image allocation is now showing correctly.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2017 Jun 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Awesome! Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started