Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AI file blurred in AE in preview and after rendering

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2017 Jun 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

when importing an AI file I've created in AE it is rendered very blurred. This is true for every layer in the scene, even after activating "Continuously Rasterize". I've added both the AI and the AE File for you.

Kind regards and thanks in advance

Moritz

AEP file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/46otpjvir41fqyi/TestComp.aep?dl=0

AI file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/k21pisusg79u00e/Textfelderposition_RebuldPalmyra.ai?dl=0

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 26, 2017 Jun 26, 2017

Well, simple, really: You cannot use pixel-based effects like drop shadows. Inevitably they will enforce rasterization and possibly even flatten the file even in AI. I would suggest you read up on this stuff. As it is, you can only remove this stuff in your AI file and re-create it in AE using native methods like effects or layer styles.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jun 26, 2017 Jun 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well, simple, really: You cannot use pixel-based effects like drop shadows. Inevitably they will enforce rasterization and possibly even flatten the file even in AI. I would suggest you read up on this stuff. As it is, you can only remove this stuff in your AI file and re-create it in AE using native methods like effects or layer styles.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines