• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

So there's no way to save your Ruler Guides in Acrobat Pro?

Engaged ,
Jun 26, 2017 Jun 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this really true?

Do I have to replace my guides every time I re-open a PDF I'm working on because Acrobat Pro DC can't save them with the file?

Seems crazy! It can't really be this way surely?

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 26, 2017 Jun 26, 2017

Yes, that is the case, Acrobat does not save the ruler positions. You may want to file an enhancement request here: Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, that is the case, Acrobat does not save the ruler positions. You may want to file an enhancement request here: Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Karl, good to know.

As the UI is inconvenient and it's very buggy, crashes when you need to it perform even fairly basic tasks, and the PDF Portfolio function is very flawed, I shall instead just give up on Acrobat and make PDFs via AI and Safari, etc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jun 27, 2017 Jun 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just FYI: Avoid Adobe Create PDF Portfolio- it currently outputs a rather dated looking product that fails to work in all but the most specific circumstances.

If an app is not 95% reliable then I don't use it at all professionally and PDF portfolio is rough-looking and 10% reliable!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines