• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help? What are my images blurry once I export them to Wordpress?

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2017 Jun 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm new to lightroom and have been consistently having the same problem. I edit my image to how I like it and export the image to my desktop. Again, the image looks great.

However, once I upload the images into my wordpress sight they look unfocused and blurry. Why is this? I'm currently using imagify but this doesn't seem to be working. Help is very much appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post screen shots of what you see in both LR and what you are seeing in wordpress.

Also post a screen shot of the export dialog window, expand the export window to include all the headings with them opened except the Video heading.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

and tell us the size (in pixels, width and height) of the image before you export it from Lightroom, and tell us the size (in pixels, width and height) of the image as it appears in WordPress.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines