• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Android Files

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2017 Jun 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running out of space on my device.  How do I back up my files and get my space back on a Galaxy S5?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Connect your cell phone to your computer with a USB cord and use your file manager to MOVE (not copy) files to a folder on your computer hard drive

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The file location in Android system is what I cannot seem to follow.  I found my pictured directory associated with Adobe Capture but not the other files created in/by Adobe Capture.  Can you assist?  If I erase everything on my phone are these files on my Creative Cloud?  I am just trying to understand the layout of all this.

Chris Brown [personal information removed by moderator]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I do not use Cloud storage, so have no idea if your files are copied to the cloud

Moving this to the Capture forum where other users of that program may be able to help with file location information

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines