• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

trial version problems

Contributor ,
Jun 26, 2017 Jun 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i recently downloaded lightroom 5 from discs i have at home.  i was in a hurry, and by the time i opened my laptop back up i was separated from my discs and told i am running a trial version until i have the code from the boxes.  that's fine with my until next week when i can get the code.  however, since i last opened lightroom 3 days ago, when i had maybe 15 days left on my trial, the images i had saved and organized are gone and the trial is saying i have 30 days left.  can anyone tell me what the heck is going on and where my images went?  thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 26, 2017 Jun 26, 2017

The images are not in Lightroom. They are contained in folders on your computer. Perhaps you have opened a new or different catalog. In Lightroom, go to File->Open Recent and see if there are other catalogs listed that you can select. In any case, your images are somewhere on your computer unless you have inadvertently deleted them yourself.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jun 26, 2017 Jun 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The images are not in Lightroom. They are contained in folders on your computer. Perhaps you have opened a new or different catalog. In Lightroom, go to File->Open Recent and see if there are other catalogs listed that you can select. In any case, your images are somewhere on your computer unless you have inadvertently deleted them yourself.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines