• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

DNxHD Will Not Output Correct Framerate

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2017 Jun 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I'm working on a production that wants DNxHD delivery at 23.967 fps but for some reason when I use this format it gives me a warning about Mismatched settings saying the output will be at a different framerate. I cannot seem to figure out how to get it to export at a proper framerate, and I need this ASAP.

Also worth noting I'm working on a PCFrameRate.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 26, 2017 Jun 26, 2017

The correct frame rate is 23.976 and not 23.967.  That's probably why it isn't working.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The correct frame rate is 23.976 and not 23.967.  That's probably why it isn't working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Wow... I can't believe I missed something that simple. You're absolutely right. My source was 23.976 but my comp was 23.967 and that was turning my 12 min export into a 5 minute one that was almost entirely dark. Thank you for bringing that to my attention.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines