• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: How do you actually 'claim' the free 10 images that they advertise?

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2017 Jun 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

We were offered 10 free credits for stock photos a few months ago as our Adobe license renewed. We didn't use the credits but would like to use them now - are we able to get these assigned to our account to use in the next 30 days?

Thanks,

Natasha

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 27, 2017 Jun 27, 2017

Branching to a new discussion,

Hi Will,                                      

I see you have an Adobe ID same as with forums. I have checked your account and I noticed that you have already downloaded 10 images.

You can use the images that you had licensed regardless of your subscription status.

On the License History page of the Adobe Stock website, you can view a list of the assets you've licensed as well as the number of images left in your subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 27, 2017 Jun 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Branching to a new discussion,

Hi Will,                                      

I see you have an Adobe ID same as with forums. I have checked your account and I noticed that you have already downloaded 10 images.

You can use the images that you had licensed regardless of your subscription status.

On the License History page of the Adobe Stock website, you can view a list of the assets you've licensed as well as the number of images left in your subscription.

For more details please check Common Questions, Adobe Stock

Let us know if you need any more information.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started