• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Delete Sync Files from different catalogs

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2017 Jun 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have created different catalogs and I sync the catalog and it will ask sync this catalog instead and I do. The problem is all the other catalogs or collections from different catalogs are still there when I look at lightroom mobile and they will show up, they look expanded but they are there...

So for instance I sync a different catalog with a collection... this catalog is 1,000 images, but I see 5,000 from the previous syncs and I cant get rid of them. Only one sync catalog shows up in the menu, but a total of 5,000 images are synced. I went to the adobe lightroom page and I can see the synced catalog, but the "previous" catalogs are there as well, but cannot be deleted.

I hope this makes since, how can I delete "previous" catalogs that won't allow me to delete them??

Thanks

Jerome

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 27, 2017 Jun 27, 2017

Maybe the solution would be to go to Lightroom.adobe.com and clean things out there.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 24, 2017 Jun 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try this-

Open your web browser go to https://lightroom.adobe.com/ and login with your Adobe username and password.

(Or open from a synced collection in the working Lr Catalog)

Click the Cog wheel next to a Collection and you get the option to Delete it.

ScreenShot044.jpg  ScreenShot043.jpg

And as you have discovered you can only sync to mobile from one catalog.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 26, 2017 Jun 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the info, the problem is that there is no cog wheel for the other collections. Only the current collection has a clog.

The ones i cannot delete are stretched when viewing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 27, 2017 Jun 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot find the link but I remember reading a similar question and the answer summary was "to delete the photos on the mobile device", but sorry I cannot be more helpful.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe the solution would be to go to Lightroom.adobe.com and clean things out there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I found my solution, you must go to wwww.lightroom.adobe.com in the upper left corner you see the Lr icon, click on that and down where it says "account info" click on that and you'll see "delete lightroom catalog"  although there might or might not be, but it will ask if you want to delete "xxx" amount of photos and from there follow the directions.

thx everyone for the help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines