Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export to Adobe PDF (print) > options lock

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2017 Jun 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I've got an issue with Adobe Indesign (CC). If I want to export an InDesign file to PDF, it only works in the current settings (see image).

When I try to change any of the dropdown fields, the progam doesn't respond and is still showing the current settings.

It doesn't matter which file I open or create and then try to save, the problem is permanent. So I hope any of you guys have an explanation/solution for me. Thanks!

Schermafbeelding 2017-06-23 om 11.59.58.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Jun 27, 2017 Jun 27, 2017

Goedenmiddag

I'd recommend trying to reset the preferences first of all.

1. Quit out of InDesign (Force Quit if you have to).
  2. Press Shift+Option+Command+Control buttons and start InDesign. When prompted click Yes to reset the preferences to defaults.

Let us know how you go.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Goedenmiddag

I'd recommend trying to reset the preferences first of all.

1. Quit out of InDesign (Force Quit if you have to).
  2. Press Shift+Option+Command+Control buttons and start InDesign. When prompted click Yes to reset the preferences to defaults.

Let us know how you go.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Cari!

This solved the problem. Could it be that this problem was caused due to an indesign update? Anyway, I now know how to handle this issue in the future. Thanks again:)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Always difficult to see what causes an issue in hindsight... glad to hear that fixed things.

Fijne dag verder. (so cool to see a screenshot of the Dutch language version of InDesign by the way!).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Wel Cari, je spreekt een goed woordje Nederlands 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines