• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dynamic Link from Premiere Pro do not refresh automatically anymore.

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2017 Jun 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I do a modification in sequence in Premiere Pro and do a save, the dynamic link of this PP sequence that is place inside after effects do not update automatically anymore (after the last update). I have to manually right click on the dynamic link in after effects and chose reload. This process is too long and buggy when I have like 20 dynamic links inside AE. What's wrong here? Anyone experienced that?

I'm on MAC here, everything is updated to the latest.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 27, 2017 Jul 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi crashdel,

Are you still facing this problem? If not, let us know how you solved it. If so, please let us know so we can assist you further.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 27, 2020 Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope it's still not working. Even with all the latest update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 27, 2020 Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try allocating more memory to background apps in Preferences. AE and Premiere Pro like BG apps to have 4GB of ram. The absolute minimum is 2. Fractional values like 1.6 can foul things up. If your AE and PPro versions match and are current you should not be having problems with Dynamic Link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines