Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

3 Macro Warnings when launching Word 2010

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2017 Jun 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

one employee running Acrobat DC 17 has the issue that she is always greeted with 3 macro warnings whenever she starts word. I traced them back to the PDFMaker Addin: When I disable it, the warnings disappear.

We have policy set up that only allows signed macros in all office products, which we will not change.

A different employee has the same setup with Acrobat DC 15 without any warnings. I already noticed that the addin code signature is no longer valid (ran out 2015). How can I fix this?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The first thing I would try is to repair the Acrobat installation. You can find this function in Acrobat's Help menu.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the fast reply, but I already tried repairing the installation (through the windows 10 functionality in programs and features).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would still try to use the Acrobat function - just in case it does something different or more than what the standard Windows procedure does.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines