• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can not view published product via HTML5 now SWF

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2017 Jun 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am able to publish my presentation via both HTM5 and SWF, however when I click on "index.htm" which I assume to be the finished product, I'm taken to a new web page which is either greyed our features an Adobe "spinning wheel." Please help!

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 27, 2017 Jun 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It sounds like you are publishing locally. Are you publishing to the My Adobe Presentations folder?

Have you tried playing the index.htm file with a different web browser?

Have you tried publishing it to a web server (Adobe Connect or something else)? If so, does it play back ok from the server?

If you adjust Flash's global security policy to allow content to play from you My Adobe Presentations folder, does it play back correctly?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2017 Jun 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 11, 2017 Jul 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue. Can you help me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 13, 2017 Jul 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having this issue, whether trying to play locally or from server.  I am publishing to html5 output only so I am not clear why the swf settings are involved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

John,

A hang on the HTML playback isn't related to Flash settings. Additionally, if it is hanging when being delivered from a server, it isn't the Global Flash Security settings. This sounds like the issues seen with Presenter 11 and Office 2016. You should try the fix given here: Problem with HTML5 output Presenter 11 and PPT 16

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perfect.  Thanks. I am sure that will solve it.   John

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 17, 2017 Jul 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just tried the fix referenced above (new version of presenter.js) and it does work, at least for IE and Chrome.  It does not work for Edge.  I haven't tried FF.

Thanks

John

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 21, 2017 Jul 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have a similar problem. I did a presentation and the preview is perfectly working. When I publish locally and I load the file index, I have a grey screen. I changed the file "présenter" as suggested in another post and I updated Flash (It works perfectly).

i have the trial version of Presenter 11 and Office 2016. I tried on 3 different computers...

can you help me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources