• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

InDesign Toolbar appears off screen

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2017 Jun 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone else experienced this issue, where the submenu travels around the screen? The submenu moves to the middle of the screen if aligned to the left edge of the monitor, aligned to the right edge of the screen it pops out next to the tool but on the wrong side. I've been trying to find a solution for the past three days and am unable to find anything remotely close to it?

Running macOS Sierra 10.12.5 with InDesign 12.1.0.56 on dual screens.

InDesign ran fine up until a few days ago. Did the reset, tried moving the screens around still the same issue. Please help!InDesign Toolbar 2.png

InDesign Toolbar.png

screens.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jul 25, 2018 Jul 25, 2018

I took it off dual screen mode, then i could see the whole window. I just moved then put the dual screen back on.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 26, 2017 Jun 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

InDesign ran fine up until a few days ago. Did the reset.

Which one did you do? If you used the keyboard command, this time try manually deleting InDesign Defaults and InDesign SavedData. Details here:

Troubleshooting 101: Replace, or "trash" your InDesign preferences

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2017 Jun 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Barb, thank you for your reply. I've tried all of the above. I just did it again just to make sure and still the same result. Unfortunately, it did not work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 25, 2018 Jul 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I took it off dual screen mode, then i could see the whole window. I just moved then put the dual screen back on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines