• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC crashing everytime I try to edit the identity plate

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2017 Jun 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A few days ago I did a hard restart and I had to bring back my catalog with edits with .lrcat

Now everytime I open the identity plate the program crashes and bogs down real slow. What causes that? Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 27, 2017 Jun 27, 2017

Please turn off the GPU from the Lightroom preferences also, refer the below article to optimize the Lightroom performance.

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 26, 2017 Jun 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ianl,

Please share the crash logs with us also, try and turn off the graphics processor from the Lightroom preferences and check if that helps.

Open Lightroom > Edit menu > Preferences > Perfomance tab > Uncheck the GPU > Restart Lightroom.

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2017 Jun 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no crash log. It really does not crash, it just runs very laggy and slow. Also it keeps repeating itself and the "Not Responding" message. This is when I try to do a custom font and message in my identity plate. I just opened the identity plate tab and even when that opens it lags....badly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 27, 2017 Jun 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please turn off the GPU from the Lightroom preferences also, refer the below article to optimize the Lightroom performance.

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines