• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Does Adobe provide notifications when security-related software updates are released?

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2017 Jun 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does any one know if Adobe provides a service that would notify me when a security patch/update is made available for their products. If so, please advise how to register?

Thanks,
Guillaume

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 28, 2017 Jun 28, 2017

I don't believe such a thing exists, but it's a good idea... You should suggest it here: Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All Adobe applications contain an updater. If you set it to notify you when an update is available, it will. You can also set it to automatically download and install updates.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the reply. I should have provided more details. We are in a corporate environment where we block/deny automatic update downloads since we control what gets installed. We have a lot of different Adobe products installed throughout the environment and I don't have all of them installed on my device due to licensing and needs. That is why I was hopping that I could register to ??? that would notify me when updates are made available.  Is there such a thing? If not, would you happen to have another solution?

Thanks,

Guillaume

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't believe such a thing exists, but it's a good idea... You should suggest it here: Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines