• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export with transparent background w/o quicktime for windows 10

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2017 Jun 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to export a short video clip with a transparent background.  It shows up as black background.  Every tutorial says RGB+Alpha and either quicktime or png series.  Quicktime is not available for windows 10 and I don't know what to do with a series of PNGs (maybe this has to be the question, but want simpler option if possible) - just want a video format.  Are there any other options? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 28, 2017 Jun 28, 2017

You can export as an image sequence, which can support alpha channels.  You can import said image sequence into an NLE, using the appropriate frame rate.

So Quicktime version 7 for windows doesn't work in Win 10, huh?

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jun 28, 2017 Jun 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can export as an image sequence, which can support alpha channels.  You can import said image sequence into an NLE, using the appropriate frame rate.

So Quicktime version 7 for windows doesn't work in Win 10, huh?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 07, 2017 Jul 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes it does. I have QuickTime 7 installed on my Windows 10 machine with no issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines