• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Program Error when trying to open Blending Options

Community Beginner ,
Jun 28, 2017 Jun 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting the Program Error dialogue when I try to open Blending options. Checking the error logs I have the following:

2017:06:28 13:29:46 : /Volumes/workarea/PS_18.1_Mac_Daily_Retail/20170425.r.252/photoshop/main/photoshop/sources/UMoreSelect.cpp : 15210 : REQUIRE failed

Can anyone help? My Photoshop CC was updated 6 days ago. I can't see any other issues.

Photoshop CC 2017.1.1

iMac Retina 3.5ghz i5

8 GB Memory

Sierra 10.12.5

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jun 28, 2017 Jun 28, 2017

I actually solved this issue by deleting the Adobe Photoshop Settings File using Command+Option+Shift when restarting PS. I had to find the solution on PhotoshopForums.com.

Very annoying when Adobe messes up an update! Based on the advise I found this isn't a new problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi matthewd,

Please reinstall Photoshop from Creative Cloud desktop app and let us know if that allows using blending options in Photoshop.

Thanks.

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I actually solved this issue by deleting the Adobe Photoshop Settings File using Command+Option+Shift when restarting PS. I had to find the solution on PhotoshopForums.com.

Very annoying when Adobe messes up an update! Based on the advise I found this isn't a new problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines