• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Activation

Community Beginner ,
Jun 28, 2017 Jun 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an Acrobat Pro 9 license that allows installation on 2 devices with the same OS. I successfully installed on first device and then installed on second device (did not provide opportunity to put in license). Second device installation allows me to launch the application, but no windows come up, and the menu bar only shows the word Acrobat and no options. How do I bring up an option to activate with my license number? Thanks.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jun 28, 2017 Jun 28, 2017

So in the end, I was using the wrong license key. I located the correct license key through my Adobe account and was able to activate XI. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's the OS on these devices?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

macOS Sierra Version 10.12.5

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat 9 is not compatible with Sierra (or the latest version of Windows for that matter). I assume that the problems you are seeing are related to that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh. I see now it's actually XI that I have installed on my first device. I guess I'll try to download that version and install.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My license key is not allowable with XI.

This Adobe site indicates that 9 Pro is downloadable for Mac:

Download Acrobat 8 and Acrobat 9

I recall now that I was able to upgrade 9 to XI. So, I'm back to wondering how I can get 9 to take my license key?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So in the end, I was using the wrong license key. I located the correct license key through my Adobe account and was able to activate XI. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines