• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Save iPad-Files in specified library

Community Beginner ,
Jun 26, 2017 Jun 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I work with several different CC Libraries, depending on customer/project. Some of which i do share with partners or customers. When i create a project on an iPad using PS Sketch or Illustrator Draw, Comp CC, etc... i dont see an option to put that into a given library which makes this whole library-thingy-bit completely useless for me. Or do i simply don't see the right way? A bit confusing...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 28, 2017 Jun 28, 2017

Currently the only way to get a Draw project into a Library is to first send it to Adobe Illustrator. From there you can select all of the graphics and add them to a CC Library. It's no longer a Draw file at this time though.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 27, 2017 Jun 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alex,

I'm sorry, this can initially be quite confusing.

Draw and Sketch and Comp files are actually not saved to Libraries. When exported as PDF or PSDs they are saved to the Creative Cloud Files folder which can be accessed on the desktop, or from the Files menu of the Creative Cloud Mobile App, or from Adobe Creative Cloud  when you log in with your Adobe ID.

Let me know if that helps clear things up or... if the explanation has made it worse.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 28, 2017 Jun 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Currently the only way to get a Draw project into a Library is to first send it to Adobe Illustrator. From there you can select all of the graphics and add them to a CC Library. It's no longer a Draw file at this time though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines