• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Activation Failed. We are unable to Activate Creative Cloud

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2017 Jun 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have 4 users that have subscriptions for Captivate and all 4 are getting the error above.  I created a ticket with Adobe and they had us try the following

-Sign out from Adobe
-sign out of captivate
-rename the hosts file
-rename the OBE File
-Restart
-run updates for adobe captivate

It got users in for a few days and now the error is appearing again.  Creative cloud is online and signed in and they have Internet connection... we have lots of other users that have full creative cloud subscriptions and they do not get errors when logging in... Just the ones with the Captivate subscriptions.  All 4 subscriptions were purchased at the same time

TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I should also mention that there have been no recent updates to the computer

nothing is blocking the activation on the server our Data security team checked the ports

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the Captivate Getting Started forum.

Laurat40589147 if you are facing difficulties with your Captivate membership then I would recommend contacting our support team directly at Contact Customer Care.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 03, 2017 Aug 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was having the same problem and my IT person said to log OUT of the Adobe Creative Cloud and then try Captivate. It worked for me. Now if I ever get that message, I shut down Captivate, log out of the Creative Cloud, then launch Captivate again. I get prompted for my Adobe ID and password, and then I'm in.

Hope this helps.

Karen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 01, 2024 Feb 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi kjackson595, 

I am using Captivate 2019 release. I faced the same issue. Your workaround information helped me. Thank you!

Copy another post with the same query here for reference:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/captivate-discussions/unable-to-use-licensed-adobe-captivate-2019/m-p...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources