• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text isn't showing

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2017 Jun 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My text isnt showing up on after effects...I closed the app and redo it and it still wont show up...How do i fix this?

[Title edited by moderator for clarity - was "AFTER EFFECTS"]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 28, 2017 Jun 28, 2017

....but if you ARE trying to create text in AE, just reset your Character pane and it ought to show up.  That's the most common culprit.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We need a lot more information in order to help you. See this link: FAQ: What information should I provide when asking a question on this forum?

At the very least, the full version number of AE you're using (down to the last decimal point) and further explanation with some screenshots demonstrating the issue would help.

I mean, right now we don't know if you mean the text of the menus, the text in Script UI panels, text you're importing via Photoshop or Illustrator files, or text you're creating with the text tool.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

....but if you ARE trying to create text in AE, just reset your Character pane and it ought to show up.  That's the most common culprit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines