• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Powerpoint 2016 will not load Presenter 10 or 11 add in

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2017 Jun 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working on a enterprise Win 7 64bit with Office 365 (2016) Pro (x86) installed.  Regardless of how I install Presenter 10 or 11 the add in will not display in the COM add ins.  I have looked through many articles online but non of the troubleshooting tips have helped.   Once the install completes I can try to add the Menu%%.dll file but I get the message that it is not a valid add in.  I have seen reference to that in other articles but the provided solutions did not work.  I have tried so many different scenarios I can't recall all the specifics.  I have access to both 10 and 11 and have tried installing both the 32 and 64 bit versions etc..  Can Adobe support provide an solution.  I see all the PM's going out.  If there is a solution why not post it.

Curtis

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 29, 2017 Jun 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Feel free to reach out to Adobe Support and share your solution?

Contact Customer Care

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources