• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop has stopped Working

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2017 Jun 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get this when I am trying to render something in 3D. Usually, when I have the Ray Tracer: High Quality Threshold set to 6 or above. Now if the project is small, say 360 pix by 80 pix. I can have it set high, but if its bigger than that and the time to finish is over 20 minutes, thats when I get Adobe Photoshop has Stopped Working. and then the close button. One thing I thought it might be, was my scratch disk, but I have that set on a 300+GB drive. Any help would be awesome. Oh, things I have tried doing is, reinstalling, making sure all drivers updated, including windows.

[Moved from the Lounge (which is where you can "connect with your peers" from across all of Adobe's products for conversations that don't directly relate to help and support) to a product-specific support forum by a moderator]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Post the details in the crash report for Photoshop has stopped working.

CC 2015 crash.jpg

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Source

Adobe Photoshop CC 2017

Summary

Stopped working

Date

‎6/‎27/‎2017 9:39 AM

Status

Report sent

Description

Faulting Application Path: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CC 2017\Photoshop.exe

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: APPCRASH

Application Name: Photoshop.exe

Application Version: 18.1.1.252

Application Timestamp: 58fefd04

Fault Module Name: ucrtbase.dll

Fault Module Version: 10.0.15063.413

Fault Module Timestamp: 5ba8b66e

Exception Code: c0000005

Exception Offset: 0000000000045ac0

OS Version: 10.0.15063.2.0.0.256.48

Locale ID: 1033

Additional Information 1: eeb7

Additional Information 2: eeb711aefb4b14711caa489f24f95479

Additional Information 3: 38ca

Additional Information 4: 38caddb86c1c5145c760944c31233c28

Extra information about the problem

Bucket ID: cb3b19536ab2ccba07fd059c7926fe76 (120787123371)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The dynamic library ucrtbase.dll seems to be part of Windows make sure whatever version of windows you are using is up to date.

https://www.google.com/search?num=50&newwindow=1&q=what+is+ucrtbase.dll&spell=1&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi4vL...

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found the file and it is outdated. But I am unable to find anywhere I can go to DL and update it to the latest version. All I can find our these, install tweak tools or other programs that claim to find and fix computer problems. I would never install any of these. Do you know where I can DL and update this at?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

JJMack,

Thank you so much. It seems that did the trick. I was able to find the DL and I was able to install the new updated file. I was able to render what i needed, that took over 30+ minutes, without any incident. Here is the item i rendered.  Again, thank you for the help.bannerTwitch.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 28, 2017 Jun 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I updated that file ucrtbase.dll 10.0.15063.413, to the 32 bit version that you suggested and it crashed my whole computer, I have spent all day reinstalling everything. ucrtbase.dll 10.0.15063.413 is the latest version for Windows 10 64 bit. So I am not sure what to do about this

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can not help there I use Windows 10 Preview the last one would not install so I'm on build 16199 my version is newer.

Capture.jpg

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That is really interesting. I am on the same Build 1703, but my OS is 15063.447. I have checked if there are most updates for my windows, but there is not. So weird. Well maybe I will have to ask Adobe then. Thank you for your time and help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines