• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Nested drop-downs (3) spontaneously corrupting

Engaged ,
Oct 17, 2008 Oct 17, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a project done in Robohelp X5 which worked fine. One topic is incredibly dense (very complicated procedure) and includes a three-layer nested drop-down text area (layer one contains several drop-downs, and each of those contain some as well).

Converted the project to Robohelp 7, seemed to convert okay. Did a spelling/grammar check on the printed documentation and discovered this topic was corrupted. The first layer contained the *links* to the second layers, but the *contents* of the second layers had migrated up into the first layer.

I rebuilt the topic (well, part of it), drilling down into the third layer. When I saved the topic I fell back out to the main view of the topic (as expected). Opened the drop-down text area for the first layer and... it had corrupted again.

Has anybody experienced anything like this? Any suggestions on what to do? Colour me confused for now :-(

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Oct 18, 2008 Oct 18, 2008
Have figured out exactly what's going wrong, will post in different topic because it's not, I believe, a conversion issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,
Oct 18, 2008 Oct 18, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Have figured out exactly what's going wrong, will post in different topic because it's not, I believe, a conversion issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp