• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Synch with Photoshop CS6

Explorer ,
Jun 27, 2017 Jun 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Been a bit since I used CS6 in AE and Photoshop, but I have paid for filters that I just don't wish to purchase again simply for CC, so I still use now and then.  But since CC synchs with AE and PS whenever you edit from PS to AE, I can't seem to remember how to synch it in CS6 in After Effects. 

I made a landscape in PS... opened in After Effects (both CS6).  I recently edited, added to my landscape design but it doesn't reflect-synch in After Effects what I added when I open it up.  I think its just a matter of reload or something but can't recall.  No synch memo in preferences either?.  How can I do this.  I've forgotten how?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 27, 2017 Jun 27, 2017

File --> Replace. Older versions of AE don't update anything automatically. Those features have only been added at various stages in CC.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jun 27, 2017 Jun 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

File --> Replace. Older versions of AE don't update anything automatically. Those features have only been added at various stages in CC.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 28, 2017 Jun 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes... thanks - that's it!  Appreciate it.  For me, just a brain freeze.  But as well... using File-Replace is good only for one picture/image and unfortunately not a composition - or a multi-layered file from PS, it appears.  No worries... I just added the missing photos and redesigned, but had this been a bigger edit, it certainly would have posed a major issue.  Wish I could get a better upgrade deal in my filters so I can use CC, but financially, it's impossible.

Many thanks!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines