Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Application not responding

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2017 Jun 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

My Lightroom 6 fails to open every single time. everything is updated, i have no other applications open, but all i have is a spinning rainbow wheel and its labelled as unresponsive. Any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 29, 2017 Jun 29, 2017

Then enter the line

useAutoBahn = false

manually.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 20, 2017 Jun 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Take a look at this: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom/kb/lightroom-gpu-faq.html#troubleshooting

Otherwise we need more infos about your system.

Axel

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 28, 2017 Jun 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Axel i appreciate the reply

I saw this but the problem is lightroom won't open to the point where i have access to that menu - I'm unable to turn the graphics processor off because it becomes unresponsive before i can open the menu.

I cant locate the correct file to turn it off manually either. I found a plist of sorts but i couldnt find the line of code within that, so im assuming its the wrong one.

What information can i give you to help?

Thanks!
Max

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 28, 2017 Jun 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay sorry i just found the correct plist, but the line of code: useAutoBahn = true
Doesnt exist. So i cant change it to useAutoBahn = false

It only says [useAutoBahn_  AgDevelop_HSLTuningWhichColor_ 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 29, 2017 Jun 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Then enter the line

useAutoBahn = false

manually.

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines