• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe presenter 11 addin failed to load

Community Beginner ,
Jun 27, 2017 Jun 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have trial version installed. My power point crashed, giving message. Shall I disable the adobe presenter 11. I said yes. After that I am trying from the options menu to enable the presenter add in again and again. But can not see it in the menu. I have restarted the machine and powerpoint but nothing helps. I have ppt 2013

Thanks

Faisal

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to add,. When I try to run adobe presenter 11 from start launch  I get error that 

" Check if presenter add in power point is enabled"

Note that I can run the Video express from start menu successfully.

One last point in the start launcher. The video express shows 64 bit in brackets while the presenter 11 does not show 64 bits in bracket.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you are managing the Add-ins you'll need to change the status for the Disabled Items. The Presenter Add-in will show in the dialog box and click Enable. Then restart PPT.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks,

the disabled items list is blank.

I activate adobe presenter 11 , it appears in the active list but in few minutes it switches back to the inctive list.

I was wondering if the issue is that the program is installed as 32 bit instead of 64  Because it i  under program files ( x86)

In that case, shall I install the 64 bit.

from where can I get the download link for 64 bit?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 28, 2017 Jun 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Presenter should detect which version of PPT you have and install either the 32 or 64 bit version as appropriate.

You may try running PPT as Admin (right click on PPT and select Run as Administrator) and see if that changes the behavior.

If nothing else, you can reach out to Adobe Support and see if they have any solutions. Contact Customer Care

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2017 Jun 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same problem. Presenter appears in the menu bar if I open PPT as administrator. Thereafter, I can open any PPT file and work with presenter. However, if I try to open a PPT file without launching PPT first as an administrator, presenter does not appear in the menu bar. How do I rectify this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 19, 2017 Dec 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I also have this problem. I tried all the steps listed at: https://helpx.adobe.com/presenter/kb/presenter-not-loading.html

When I went to change the registry key, the value was correct. This only became an issue after I had to reinstall the program while trying to fix a crash behavior.

Adobe Presenter 11.1

Windows 7

PowerPoint 2013

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 06, 2017 Jul 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks @flyingj481.i can see it when running as admin but not as normal user. how can i enable it to run as normal user.

j

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 06, 2017 Jul 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, I used the hack at the follwing link to enable registeery key to value 3, which enable starting presenter at start up

Changing the Load Behavior of the Office Application Integration add-ins – Support Home

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources