• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can it be that my *.fla animation and the exported MP4 movie are not the same?

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2017 Jun 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear community,

I have been working on a project for quite some time now. Finally, the *.fla animation looks ready and I'd like to share it with my colleagues, but the exported MP4 file does not update to the current version of the *.fla animation. I have tried to save it under a new name, debug it, etc but nothing helped!

What can I do if there stay fragments of an old version of the animation behind?

The files can be downloaded from the following link: https://filestation.metrohm.com:7001/sharing/l2gHUkDer  The problematic scene starts at 1 min.

Thank you all for your help!

Best regards,

Iris

Adobe Animate CC Version 2015.1 Build 15.1.0.210

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Jun 28, 2017 Jun 28, 2017

Ok so as far as I can tell the problem is that you have duplicated the animation of the yellow ball. It has been animated once in 'Austauch.swf' and then again inside the movieclip 'Greenball'

This explains why the animation looks correct within Animate but incorrect once exported.

Delete all the animation within the 'Greenball' movie clip and this should fix your problem.

Please let me know if you have any questions

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cant download the file...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The link was a small challenge. The files are big, I'll look at them and report back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On the Control menu is an option Clear Publish Cache. Try that to see if it solves the problem.

Also, if you're creating this for video you would want to set all of the bitmaps in the library to Allow Smoothing and Lossless. You can select all of the bitmaps in one go, use the i button in the library to show Properties, and select allow smoothing and lossless. They will all get changed at once.

If you're still seeing a problem, tell me a timecode for when it looks wrong, then I can look at that exact point in the animation.

I made a version, which has all the bitmaps set to lossless. See if my one looks correct (other than I don't have the right font):

http://colin.scienceninja.com/CationSuppressor.mp4

The file is still uploading, but you can use the link to see the start. It should be fully uploaded in about 15 minutes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem appears to be that the yellow balls do not stick to the larger balls instead they scatter and pop in and out of the screen from 1:00 onwards. Having a look at the file now I have no idea why this is happening, I'll investigate some more.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok so as far as I can tell the problem is that you have duplicated the animation of the yellow ball. It has been animated once in 'Austauch.swf' and then again inside the movieclip 'Greenball'

This explains why the animation looks correct within Animate but incorrect once exported.

Delete all the animation within the 'Greenball' movie clip and this should fix your problem.

Please let me know if you have any questions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2017 Jun 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much! This helped me a lot! As I am a newbie to the Animation Business, this is one part where I did get lost, apparently.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines