• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Word to RH7 - problems with pictures

Oct 19, 2008 Oct 19, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi members,
This is my first time in the forum and I hope someone can help me with my problem.
I mistakenly posted it to the Robohelp for Word section and I apologize for the double entry.

I have a Word 2007 document with many pictures. The picture style is a new style of my own. Most pictures are.PNG, but some are .gifs and .jpgs
When I import the document, two things occur:
1. No pictures appear in the RH topics at all.
2. Only .gif and .jpg pictures are imported into Robohelp

I did a test with a normal document and sample pictures. Everything worked perfectly. I do not know what is wrong.
Any help will be greatly appreciated
Thanks
Kevken55

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to our community, kevken55

What are you using? RoboHelp for Word or RoboHelp HTML?

I noticed you posted the same question in two different forum categories. Please don't do that in the future. Some folks try this because they feel that because one category seems "busier" than the other, it will likely get them an answer quicker. Rest assured it doesn't. If you wish to know why the practice is frowned upon, please read the Forum Posting Guidelienes by clicking here.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rick,
Thanks for the reply. I have been using Robohelp HTML.

I did not try Robohelp for Word. Do you think it will work better?

BTW - My cross posting was an error as I realized I was in the wrong forum. Sorry for that. Won't be done again

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I'm not clear why you want to apply a special Word style to the pictures. It doesn't affect the picture and seems to be the cause of the problem.

What am I missing here?

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp