• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have made payment but cannot access the product to download.

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2017 Jun 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have made payment for $114.83 to upgrade from Lr5 to Lr6 and still have not received an email to confirm my payment (4 hours later) and there is no record in my orders history that I have purchased Lr 6. I am rather concerned about this as I do not remember any problems when I originally bought the Lr5 version 3 years ago. Who do I need to contact to have this problem fixed? I have receipt number.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 19, 2017 Jun 19, 2017

If you purchased from Adobe

Chat help: Mon - Fri  5am - 7pm  (US Pacific Time) <=== NOTE DAYS AND TIME

Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below

Creative Cloud support (all Creative Cloud customer service issues)

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html#support-anchor

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 19, 2017 Jun 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where did you purchase from? if you purchased from an authorized reseller like Amazon you will need to contact them. if you paid with a credit card and it was fraudulent you may have to contact them for assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you purchased from Adobe

Chat help: Mon - Fri  5am - 7pm  (US Pacific Time) <=== NOTE DAYS AND TIME

Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below

Creative Cloud support (all Creative Cloud customer service issues)

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html#support-anchor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have the receipt, you will need to contact the seller.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and while you're waiting for your serial number, you can install lr 6 and use the trial.  then convert the trial to remove the time limited when you receive your serial number.

New Adobe Lightroom 6 (CC) Direct Download Links – Free Trials | ProDesignTools

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 28, 2017 Jun 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your responses, but I am still none the wiser as to why I haven't received my upgrade. I have a receipt number and the money has been taken from my account (the payment went to ADOBE SYSTEMS SOFTWARE on the 19/06 ) and I still have no way of upgrading my programme. Why does Adobe not have a call line to discuss this with? I live in Australia which is 15 hrs ahead of US pacific time, so not helpful there at all to discuss on any chat groups.. My Adobe account has a record of my initial purchase of Lightroom that I made back in 2013 but nothing about my purchase to upgrade to Lr6. I'm most confused and upset about this as I feel that Adobe does not make it easy to chase up problems like this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 29, 2017 Jun 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What have you done in terms of troubleshooting? What happens if you go into the Lightroom Help menu and try to update from there? Did a second email with download instructions end up in spam? Have you opened a ticket with Adobe support via email?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines