Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Widget for Rotating Content

Community Beginner ,
Jun 29, 2017 Jun 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everybody (in the voice of Dr. Nick from the Simpsons),

I'm building a website and am trying to utilize as many widgets as possible to make my job easier (surprise). One of the pages is for blog posts, which will probably be updated at least weekly, if not bi-weekly. Is there a widget that can display the content, ala a lightbox/similar but will rotate the content per whatever is most current on the blog posting site, or will I have to manually update the site, then submit it to my host via FTP (the route I'm taking)?

Any thoughts on this would be amazing.

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 29, 2017 Jun 29, 2017

If you use a widget to integrate an extern blog (tumbr, …) you don’t have even to touch the .muse file. You can update your site by updating your blog.

A fine working widget, which I use in these use cases: https://www.muse-themes.com/products/tumblr-blog-content

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you use a widget to integrate an extern blog (tumbr, …) you don’t have even to touch the .muse file. You can update your site by updating your blog.

A fine working widget, which I use in these use cases: https://www.muse-themes.com/products/tumblr-blog-content

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not to sound picky, but is there something that is a one-time fee instead of having to pay either a yearly/monthly fee? I feel like these widgets are REALLY starting to stack up monetarily.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don't have to pay every year! If you pay once, you can download and use all these widgets for ever. Of course you can't download them again, when the year is over.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

… and this one http://www.qooqee.com/adobe-muse-widgets/muse-blog-cms requires no sobscription and let you administrate and use the blog completely within your site. No 3rd party blog provider necessary!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines