• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't draw on InDesign/No puedo dibujar en InDesign

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2017 Jun 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I don't know why I'm not able to draw on InDesign. I just need to make a simple line, but everytime I try to make one, I can't get it to show. I used to be able to do it but now it doesn't seem to work. I've tried with the pen, the pencil and the line tool, with different strokes (and color) but it's like it's invisible. I can select the path, but I cannot see it, and I have no idea how to fix it.

Hola! No sé por qué no puedo dibujar en InDesign

Necesito hacer una línea básica, pero cada vez que intento hacerla, no logro que se vea. Antes podía hacerlo pero ahora no me funciona. He tratado con la pluma, el lápiz y la herramienta de línea, con diferentes grosores (y color) pero es como si fuera invisible. Puedo seleccionar el trazo, pero no puedo verlo y no tengo idea cómo arreglarlo.

Please help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jun 29, 2017 Jun 29, 2017

You say you've tried it with different strokes and colours, but have you checked the stroke weight? A width of 0pt won't show up:

Screen Shot 2017-06-29 at 14.59.00.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You say you've tried it with different strokes and colours, but have you checked the stroke weight? A width of 0pt won't show up:

Screen Shot 2017-06-29 at 14.59.00.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you set the stroke to something other than none or zero points?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Justin (and Bob) are correct.

But since you have been trying—seemingly without success—you may have a dozen or so invisible lines that you will want to delete! Spin open your Layers panel and select and delete them.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines