Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tools Pane Greyed out on Home Page

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2017 Jun 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I hope this is the right forum to post this question, and I hope its pretty straight forward.

So just like Adobe Reader DC, when the software starts and I click on a recent pdf (without opening it), I can see a thumbnail on the right with the Tools Pane (since this is enabled in Edit>Preferences in the Documents section).

But for Adobe Acrobat, there doesn't seem to be an option for this except when the document is open.

Yes I know it is just a few click away, but is it possible to have this work on Adobe Acrobat Pro DC?

On Acrobat's landing home page, when I click on "View>Show/Hide", "Tools Pane Shift+F4" is greyed out.

Any leads would help.

Thanks

Tools Pane.png

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 29, 2017 Jun 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of Acrobat Pro (like 2014.323.23242)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The version is 2015.006.30306

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, so the permanent license (Classic) Acrobat DC 2015 version. It may be that this was a new feature not included in DC 2015. It might be rolled into DC 2017, just released, but I don't know. I think it's mentioned in Answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about Acrobat 2017

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines