• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: How can I cancel subscription

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2017 Jun 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue for me. I subscribed the free membership and did cancellation soon after that. But to my shock, I was charged monthly membership the next month. Immediately I contact them, to my shock, adobe cannot find any my subscription there. But they promised to resolve this and contact me soon. This was in mid May 2017. Nobody contacted me actually after that. I though the problem was resolved. But again in June 2017 I was charged again!! Very disappointed, I had the live chat with Adobe rep (Aaruni) June 27, again I was promised to get problem resolved within a few hours. I believed them again. I was wrong, until today the problem is still not resolved. Today the rep (KandalamAnil) gave me different excuses, e.g., I'm in different time zone so convenient to contact me. OMG, they never tried to do anything actually. If adobe is sincere, you should proactively contact me since your business open globally. It's a shame that Adobe is doing such a scam to cheat customer's money.

Please refund my last two months' fee and cancel my Adobe Stock membership NOW!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 29, 2017 Jun 29, 2017

Zhiyong,

Thanks for providing your email ID. I have checked and noticed that there are certain charges on your account.

I am working on the same and will get it fixed for you.

Thanks,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Zhiyong,

Sorry for the trouble you have faced.

Could you please provide me with the case reference number for your support interaction so that I can look into that issue and help you with the resolution?

Thanks,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are a few cases. but the latest one is: 0222415979.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Zhiyong,

Thanks for providing the case number. I apologize for the inconvenience caused.

I have checked your Adobe ID on forums and noticed that there is no active subscription under it.

However there could be a possibility that you might have subscribed on a different Adobe ID of yours or could you provide me with the order number so that I can further look into the matter and help you with the same?

Thanks,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you use this to check also:

<Removed by the moderator>

If there's any. Please help me to cancel and help refund the last two charges. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Zhiyong,

Thanks for providing your email ID. I have checked and noticed that there are certain charges on your account.

I am working on the same and will get it fixed for you.

Thanks,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started