• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Scrollreveal.js with Movieclips

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2017 Jun 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know how to use scrollreveal.js with animate html5 canvas projects to animate movieclips when they're scrolled into the viewport? I can't seem to figure out the code. I've tried either of these with no luck:

this.myCircle.data-sr = "enter top move 50px, after 0.9s";

this.myCircle.setAttribute("data-sr", "enter top move 50px, after 0.9s");

What else could i try? Also, is there maybe an easier way altogether to get movieclips to fade in after they're scrolled into the viewport?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 29, 2017 Jun 29, 2017

Animate objects are not browser DOM objects. Any third-party library designed to work with the browser DOM is likely not going to work with Animate.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Animate objects are not browser DOM objects. Any third-party library designed to work with the browser DOM is likely not going to work with Animate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

do you have any suggestions for how i might go about achieving my goal, i.e. to have movie clips animate when you scroll down to them?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines