• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Black border after gif exporting

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2017 Jun 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a question concerning animate cc. I have made an animation on white background. When I export it as gif everything is ok. If i use the camera and export the gif it creates a black outline around the gif. Is it a bug or there is something which i can do to avoid the black outline?  I attach a still frame of the gif loaded on safari. Thank you for your time and help.Screen Shot.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 04, 2017 Jul 04, 2017

Hi,

Fix for this bug is now available with the latest Animate update (16.5.1.104). You can install this update using the Creative Cloud desktop application.

If the update does not show automatically, click on the gear icon at top-right corner of the Creative Cloud application and choose 'Check for App Updates'.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That does seem wrong, no good reason to add the black border if the camera layer is showing.

I went ahead and logged a bug. Thanks for pointing out the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh ok. And i think that if the camera layer has another colour the exported gif takes the colour of the layer. I might be wrong on that. Thanks Colin.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I heard back already. It's a known issue that has been fixed internally, so we'll see it when the next Animate update happens.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cool. Thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 04, 2017 Jul 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Fix for this bug is now available with the latest Animate update (16.5.1.104). You can install this update using the Creative Cloud desktop application.

If the update does not show automatically, click on the gear icon at top-right corner of the Creative Cloud application and choose 'Check for App Updates'.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 04, 2017 Jul 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nice to see an update, even during the week Adobe is closed!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are aware of the issue and it is resolved internally. The fix will be available in the next public release.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

cool

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 01, 2023 Sep 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Whenever a video is not created in correct ratio there are high chances for the gif that will be exported from that end up having black border or black line in any of the sides. One of the easiest way to fix is, make sure your screen dimension is a multiple of 4. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines