Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 6 standalone installation

Community Beginner ,
Jun 29, 2017 Jun 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

Where can I find a standalone installer for Lightroom 6 that would come without the Creative Cloud?

I searched and found here on the forums suggestion by Adobe staff to use instructions on page New Adobe Lightroom 6 (CC) Direct Download Links – Free Trials | ProDesignTools

But the version I get following those instructions demands my Adobe ID when I launch the setup.

I have CC Photography subscription and in addition to that I have a standalone licence (I upgraded my Lightroom from 5 to 6 prior to deciding to subscribe).

Now I would like to use this standalone licence to install Lightroom on additional computer but the installer requires my Adobe ID and then complains that I have already activated Lightroom on other computers. Never does it actually ask for the standalone licence key that I have.

Any ideas how to proceed? I assume there should be some standalone installer also available? Or was the standalone licence basically stolen from me when I subscribed?

Thanks for any tips!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 29, 2017 Jun 29, 2017

Lightroom 6 and Lightroom CC are the same program and are installed with the same installer. The only difference is in how you activate the program. Here are instructions on how to convert Lightroom CC to the Lightroom 6 standalone version:

How to convert a Lightroom CC trial to Lightroom 6

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom 6 and Lightroom CC are the same program and are installed with the same installer. The only difference is in how you activate the program. Here are instructions on how to convert Lightroom CC to the Lightroom 6 standalone version:

How to convert a Lightroom CC trial to Lightroom 6

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks!

I did not find that article and was somewhat uneasy creating another account and using that since the key is already somewhat connected with the account I used to buy it. But seeing that it's the official recommendation I'll proceed with it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines