• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot import .tif files into LRCC

Community Beginner ,
Jun 29, 2017 Jun 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,  I am trying to import .tif files that were scanned slides into LRCC.  The first folder of 20 imported as per usual, no problem.  Every subsequent set of images I try to import will not work.  I click "import", navigate to the folder and where there should be preview images, it shows grey block w "preview unavailable for this file", the boxes are checked.  I have "add" selected.  When I hit import, a screen pops up with "some import operations were not performed" and An unknown error occurred and (12) which is the number of photos I'm trying to import... any help???? I tried drag and drop, same result, I tried "move" instead of "add" same result.  Don't understand why first set of 20 went over fine and now nothing.  I have hundreds of these files to move into LR.  Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jun 29, 2017 Jun 29, 2017

Hi Mike

Actually, I just fixed it myself!  I had a "/" in the file name when I named it at scanning...replaced it with "=" and smooth sailing so far. 

Thanks for chiming in

Sue

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sue,

It sounds as though the files may be corrupted. Are you able to view them in Windows Explorer, or other viewers?

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Mike

Actually, I just fixed it myself!  I had a "/" in the file name when I named it at scanning...replaced it with "=" and smooth sailing so far. 

Thanks for chiming in

Sue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines