Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

problème de pixélisation

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2017 Jun 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

Je suis l'heureuse propriétaire d'un panasonic FZ200. Malheureusement, je trouve que mes photos sont très pixélisées, et particulièrement après traitement sur Lightroom. Est ce un défaut de l'appareil, est ce normal, est ce une mauvaise exportation ?

Je me permets de vous joindre une photo retravaillée ( la raw est trop lourde )et les paramètres lightroom utilisés .

Merci d'avance pour votre aide.

Bien cordialement.

parametres Lr.png

P1010106-1.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 29, 2017 Jun 29, 2017

There are probably 1000 different ways to interpret this image. I had a go at it, and this is what I came up with:

P1010106.jpg

These were my Basic settings:

Capture.JPG

I think with the small sensor in your camera you will want to keep your clarity settings low and work with the luminance adjustment in the detail section. I hope my interpretation of the photo isn't too far off.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am the proud owner of a panasonic FZ200. Unfortunately, I find that my pictures are very pixelated, and particularly after treatment on Lightroom. Is this a defect of the device, is it normal, is it a bad export?

Let me join a reworked photo (the raw is too heavy) and the lightroom settings used.

The image is extremely noisy, this is not normal for an image shot at ISO 100.

But the exposure at 1/1600 sec. and f/5.6 suggests underexposure, which will increase noise.

It also seems that you have used High output sharpening (Elevée). which will accentuate the noise.

Can you share the raw file with us on Dropbox?

If you export it as a DNG file, the edits you have done should be included. (choose DNG under Format d'image)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

http://https://www.dropbox.com/s/svpykltcq5u15ib/P1010107.RW2?dl=0

Bonjour,

En espérant que cela fonctionne.

Merci d'avance pour vos conseils.

Bonne soirée.

Bien cordialement.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, but this is a different image, it is not the same image as you posted previously.

Also, if you export the file as DNG from Lightroom, your edits should carry over.

To be absolutely certain that the edits do carry over, select the file in Library, press Ctr+S to save metada to file, then export as DNG.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oups, sorry .

Here is the right link.
Dropbox - P1010106.RW2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since you uploaded the original raw file and not a DNG, I cannot see what edits you have made.

It would be very helpful if you could follow my instructions above and export and upload a DNG file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For a 100 ISO file, it is surprisingly noisy, but it was taken with a camera that has a very small sensor - 6.17 x 4.55 mm - and it is underexposed, which contributes to the noise. In addition, there is a quite a bit of atmospheric haze, which makes the noise more visible.

Furthermore, your editing has made the noise even more visible, the Contrast setting of 68, Clarity 55, and Dehaze 18 all contribute to this. And the adjustment brush in the center of the image with Sharpness set to 68 makes things even worse.

On top of that you used a High output sharpening setting which really brings out the noise.

Here's my version of the image, I exported an 85 quality full size jpg with no output sharpening.

P1010106-1-edit.jpg

Here are the settings I used. No Dehaze and no local adjustments.

Note that I used the Blacks and Whites/Highlights slider to expand the tonal range of the image.

Also note that Masking in the Detail panel is set to 80, this is to prevent sharpening of the noise in flat areas. (hold down the Alt key while dragging the slider to see what it does)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are probably 1000 different ways to interpret this image. I had a go at it, and this is what I came up with:

P1010106.jpg

These were my Basic settings:

Capture.JPG

I think with the small sensor in your camera you will want to keep your clarity settings low and work with the luminance adjustment in the detail section. I hope my interpretation of the photo isn't too far off.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Needless to say that I love the OPs interpretation.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2017 Jun 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank for all of you for your help.

It seems that  it was a problem with my editing and not my camera itself.  I don't need to be worry anymore. That's cool.

Have a good day.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

La photo contient du bruit, ce qui peut être un phénomène standard. Ceci dépend des circonstances. Par contre les paramètres montrés ne sont pas les paramètres d'édition mais de l'export. Il nous faut les paramètres d'édition, donc pour ça la suggestion de Per.

En principe dans le module "Dévelopement", en augmentant l'exposition (Exposure) et/ou les ombres (Shadows) on se retrouve avec une amplification du bruit. Ceci est normal.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines