• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tethering In Adobe Lightroom

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2017 Jun 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot get Lightroom to recognize my camera when I try to go to Tethering, It say no camera connected. I’ve tried all the solutions suggested on your page and in the forums. It works fine in Canon EOS Utility so I know it’s not the cable. I’m using the cable that came with the camera and it’s a new camera, probably 2 months old.

• Your operating system information. Windows 10
  • The version of Lightroom you're using. Adobe Lightroom Creative Cloud  2015.10.1
  • The camera's make and model.  Canon 7D Mark II
  • The camera's firmware version.  1.1.2

Any help would be appreciated!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 30, 2017 Jun 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have probably already the 'help' at- Fix tethered shooting in Lightroom

Recently saw a hint on CreativeLive-  use an empty card in the camera.  (Explained as- if the card has many images on it, Lr has to read them all somehow before it can confirm a connection with the camera.)

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2017 Jun 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks but have been thru that many times to no avail

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines