Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.
SOLVED

How to include pages in Form based experience.

Level 2

I need to create 2 UI test in the same experience but the test is on 2 different pages. How should I achieve this using a form based experience.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Harry,

Please ask your manager to contact your Adobe Target Account Manager at Adobe for scene7 access or any of the supported user from your company may contact Client care and raise a request for scen7 access.

Contacting Adobe

Regards

Parit  Mittal

View solution in original post

13 Replies

Level 10

Hi ,

it's not possible to achieve your use case for form based experience composer. Please switch to visual experience composer , your use case can be easily achieved in visual experience composer. Please see : Include the Same Experience on Similar Pages  and Multipage Activity .

regards

Parit Mittal

Level 2

Hi Harryh,

I would say you should try below option and might work for you

In form based experience you can select multiple location with same mbox name add refinements for page like given below

1. while creating activity add multiple location

Screen Shot 2017-06-28 at 1.45.30 PM.png

2. for location 1 Add Refinements for Page1 URL and for location 2 Add Refinements for Page1 URL2

3. and write code  in next step and set goals and test it does that work or not

These option might work for your requirements.

Thanks,

Manish Agaravat

Level 2

I tried but... It says

Cannot generate preview links for experiences with repeated mboxes. Instead, add multiple audiences to each experience like this

Without preview I cant view the changes.

I wonder If It can be done with Visual experience why it cant in Form based.

Now I achieved the test by using Visual Experience but now my problem is once pages added and edited for test, there is no option to edit the Experience B landing page after adding the pages, only Added page is in edit mode.

Any suggestion please.

Level 2

Thanks Parit,

I have another doubt, Nowhere I could find the Use-case of Image offer except uploading the image content.

My Question is.. Can we reuse the images in our test by giving the link of the image, if yes then how, If no then why and how we use image offers.

Regards,

Harry

Level 10

Hi Harry,

The images uploaded in the image library are available for swapping with "Swap Image " option in the visual experience composer option . Please see link ":

During initial activity creation, the URL displayed is not the URL used for delivery. Upon activity synching, that URL is updated to a production Scene7 URL.

For example, the initial URL might look like the following example:

https://test.marketing.adobe.com/content/dam/mac/scholasticinc/Aug_MBM.jpeg?ch_ck=1470774943867

After activity syncing, the delivery URL might look like the following example:

http://s7d2.scene7.com/is/image/TargetTest/Aug_MBM?tm=1470768352933&fit=constrain&hei=173&wid=300

Note: Swapping images requires an Adobe Scene7 Publishing System account and is available for all Adobe target account holders Please reach out to your account representative in Adobe for Integrating Scene 7 with your Adobe Target Account.

Regards

Parit

Level 2

Thanks a lot Parit.

One Last Thing based on my previous question, I need to implement image icons to my test pages. Without hosting to root site can I do through Target for an A/B test.

Regards,

Harry

Level 10

Hi Harry,

If my understanding in correct, Yes can upload your image icons in the content library and once the scene7 integration is enabled , you will get a link for those uploaded images which can be used om the webpage to display that image.

Regards

Parit

Level 2

I achieved the test by using Visual Experience but now my problem is once pages added and edited for test, there is no option to edit the Experience B landing page after adding the pages, only Added page is in edit mode.

Any Suggestion?

Regards,

Harry

Level 10

Hi Harry ,

This reply is for your query :

"Now I achieved the test by using Visual Experience but now my problem is once pages added and edited for test, there is no option to edit the Experience B landing page after adding the pages, only Added page is in edit mode.Any suggestion please."

If my understanding is correct basically "you want to include a same experience on similar pages" which are similar in their CSS structure However from your above query it seems you are trying to create a multipage activity which is not correct.

You should create your activity using template test rules . Please see the following link :Include the Same Experience on Similar Pages

Regards

Parit

Level 2

Thanks for this Pratik.

How to get the access to Scene7. Because my manager is in US and he gives access to me on marketing cloud. Is this Scene7 also enabled or activate by him to me?. Or Is there any other way? as I have access to Target in adobe marketing cloud.

Regards,

Harry

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Harry,

Please ask your manager to contact your Adobe Target Account Manager at Adobe for scene7 access or any of the supported user from your company may contact Client care and raise a request for scen7 access.

Contacting Adobe

Regards

Parit  Mittal

Level 2

Thanks Parit.

All the previous answers u gave are really helpful to me. Now I have another scenario.

We have two experience on recommendation.

the test is to load one recommendation on 50% audience and load recommendation from other system for the rest 50%

the problem is : is that possible to load recommendation from other system to the test page (for example adobe products in our site as recommendation). If yes can you please tell me how to do.

Cheers,

Harry