• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fooled by Adobe?

Community Beginner ,
Jun 30, 2017 Jun 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not always you get to take pictures that you want. Therefore, have used Adobe Stock to purchase images. After a year, I finished the prenumeration because I can not use all the images that you pay for. Received a confirmation, "Your subscription will end 11-July-2017". When I thought to download some pictures today, they have already closed the account and photos that I have deposited frozen inside. Feeling cheated by Adobe. 😞 Adobe support does not want to resolve it but says that you unsubscribe directly when you want to cancel (no matter what they send in confirmation email.)
Do I think right when I feel tricked?AdobeStock11Juli.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 30, 2017 Jun 30, 2017

I understand Jan.

It seems that it was caused due to a technical glitch and we really apologize for it.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jan,

I apologize for the trouble and experience that you have faced.

Please reach the support team via call/chat so that they can fix the issue for you.

Contact Customer Care

Let me know if you face any troubles in reaching the support.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply,

Has already been in contact with the support for 50 minutes (chat). Could or did not want to help me. Have been to forum and facebook groups and talk to people. I can say that they are on my line. According to Adobe's confirmation email, I have an active prenumation until July 11th. Adobe does not want to fulfill its commitment. Sad but true.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jan, could you please provide me with the case reference number for your interaction with support so that I can look into it and get a resolution for you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your Adobe ID:*********************
Your Case Number:0222441770

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting this checked for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jan,

I apologize for the inconvenience.

We have restored your credits in your account.

Please sign out and sign back in to check the same.

Let me know if you need any additional help.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Sheena,

However, the question remains, why did it happen from the beginning? Why would not the first support contact help me?

Well, I'm happy with the solution, even though I had to waste a few hours on something that should normally work!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I understand Jan.

It seems that it was caused due to a technical glitch and we really apologize for it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started