Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Play timeline then stop at Frame

Community Beginner ,
Jun 30, 2017 Jun 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have a stage with 6 buttons, each button is designed to play the timeline when clicked, i have a large movieclip larger than the Stage that has interactive elements on it such as buttons and hyperlinks, i want to move this movieclip up and down and stop at certain points when these buttons are clicked, so i tried animating the graphic and placing keyframes with tweens, but i don't want to place stop buttons on each keyframe, as i want it to be that if i clicked button 6 whilst i was at the position of button 1 the movieclip would move up playing passed the other 4 keyframes and then stop at the 6th keyframe.

and then i want this to do the reverse too, so now i am just lost!

has anybody done anything similar i thought that what i was doing was a bit like a slide show when you have graphics slide left to right any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 30, 2017 Jun 30, 2017

you should use createjs to animate your objects, TweenJS v0.6.2 API Documentation : TweenJS

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

as3 or canvas/html5?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Html5

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you should use createjs to animate your objects, TweenJS v0.6.2 API Documentation : TweenJS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines