Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error installing adobe xd

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2017 Jul 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exit Code: 191

-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------

- 2 fatal error(s), 4 error(s), 1 warnings(s)

FATAL: Error (Code = 191) executing in command 'AddUWPAppxCommand' for package: 'UWPAssets', version:0.6.34.3

FATAL: Error occurred in install of package (Name: UWPAssets Version: 0.6.34.3). Error code: '191'

ERROR: Privilege lowering failed! Error: 1058

ERROR: Privilege lowering failed! Error: 1058

ERROR: Failed to launch hdhelper exe at C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud\HDCore\HDHelper.exe for install UWP with xml

Adobe.CC.XD

C:\adobeTemp\ETRA10.tmp\2\SparklerApp\SparklerApp.appx

x64

CN=Adobe Systems Incorporated, OU=Adobe Systems, O=Adobe Systems Incorporated, L=San Jose, S=California, C=US, SERIALNUMBER=2748129, OID.2.5.4.15=Private Organization, OID.1.3.6.1.4.1.311.60.2.1.2=Delaware, OID.1.3.6.1.4.1.311.60.2.1.3=US

adbxd:

Microsoft.VCLibs.140.00

x64

CN=Microsoft Corporation, O=Microsoft Corporation, L=Redmond, S=Washington, C=US

C:\adobeTemp\ETRA10.tmp\2\SparklerApp\Dependencies\x64\Microsoft.VCLibs.x64.14.00.appx

false

with error code 1058

ERROR: Failed to install UWP Appx Package

WARN: Unable to run program "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe/Adobe Experience Design CC (Beta)/CSDKConfigurator.exe"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How do I install it?

Windows 10 is licensed and the latest updates are installed.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 03, 2017 Jul 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving your post to the Creative Cloud download and install forum.

Can you try the solutions in Installer issue with exit code 191  and let us know if they helped?

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 03, 2017 Jul 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alas, it did not help me. I tried to change the installation directory: the program files and program files x86 - it did not help. I tried to install the Acrobat through a creative cloud and it was installed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 04, 2017 Jul 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Rar79164251 I am sorry that you are continuing to face Error Code 191 when installing Adobe Experience Design XD.  This error is a fatal error and should be able to be cleared by reinstalling Experience XD.

Rar79164251 are you utilizing the process discussed in Download and install Creative Cloud apps to install Experience Design XD?  You also indicated you have attempted to adjust the install location.  Where are exactly are you attempting to install Experience Design XD too?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines