• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text hidden behind blue entry field

New Here ,
Jun 30, 2017 Jun 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So i figured out how to edit the size so i could shrink the text to fit the field...but on my last field that i needed to shrink, the text is hiding behind the blue entry field and i don't know how to pull it to the front.  I have tried and searched for everything to try to fix it but can't figure it out.  If i move the text box, i can see my text, but then it is outside the entry field.   Please help!!!

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 01, 2017 Jul 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In this case the text is not in the form field.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So how do i get it in the form field?  All my other corrections went into the form field and now everything i try to type in an empty form field goes to the back of it...its there, but underneath.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you share the form?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines