• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2017 Jul 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help! After upgrading Photoshop, there are many problems! All tools do not work !!!!!!!!!! When you learn not to spoil everything that was good, when you create something new ?????????

[Duplicate message deleted... posting the same question more than once is confusing... Mod]

[This is an open forum, not a direct line to Adobe support... you need to wait for a reply]

[You also posted in the wrong forum]

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

[Moved from Comments forum to specific Program forum... Mod]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , Jul 01, 2017 Jul 01, 2017

Adobe does sometimes introduce some new bugs but those are usually fixed with the next updates. Keep your version updated. If problems still persist, try resetting your preferences.

I find that, yes they sometimes take away workflows I have came to appreciate, overall the new functionality makes the upgrade worth it. Remember, you can back date your application as far as Adobe CS6 in the Cloud. Though I only run the current version of Photoshop I do simultaneously run Premiere CS 6 & Premiere CC

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe does sometimes introduce some new bugs but those are usually fixed with the next updates. Keep your version updated. If problems still persist, try resetting your preferences.

I find that, yes they sometimes take away workflows I have came to appreciate, overall the new functionality makes the upgrade worth it. Remember, you can back date your application as far as Adobe CS6 in the Cloud. Though I only run the current version of Photoshop I do simultaneously run Premiere CS 6 & Premiere CC 2017 as well as After Effects CC & After Effects CC 2017.

And as aways if there is a bug report/ wish form:

www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Hope that helps as you upgrade.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

It can be frustrating if parts of Photoshop do not work as expected.

If anyone here is to help you, you need to be specific about what is not working for you.

Also post your system info from Photoshop Help 》 System info 》 Copy

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines