• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

when I make a change on a photo and export it the changes are not showing up

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2017 Jul 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have LR 5.7, I haven't used it in a while and it used to work fine, now however, when I make a change on a photo and export it the changes are not showing up in the edited file, either ther JPG or RAW version. What am I doing wrong?

[edited title by ussnorway]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 01, 2017 Jul 01, 2017

In the Export settings window, under File Settings in the right column, make sure Image Format is ​not​ Original.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the Export settings window, under File Settings in the right column, make sure Image Format is ​not​ Original.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.

So there is no ability to save as a RAW file?

Regards,

Les K.

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When you Export with Image Format: Original, the original files get exported.  Since LR never modifies the raw files, that means the edits won't be included.

If you select one or more raw files and do Metadata > Save Metadata To File, then your edits will be saved to .xmp sidecars next to the raws.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines